C-level Executive Assistant
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of C-level management including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organising of internal and external meetings on behalf of the C-level management ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, and presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to C-level management.
- Responsible for organising C-level management travel and logistics including flights, payment requirements, hotels, accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to C-level management.
- Calls, emails and walk-ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the C-level management, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the C-level management.
- Communicating important updates and information to Fadata Locations as required by C-level management.
- Structure the Fadata-wide central calendar of events.
- Arrange Fadata Office and C-level management events.
- Education: University degree or diploma relating to the field, preferred but not essential
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience as Personal Assistant, Office Manager or similar role
- Organisational, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Calm character, able to prioritise and ensure smooth execution of tasks
- Fluency in English – spoken and written
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintain high levels of professionalism
- Well organized with an understanding of priorities and changing demands
- Have a professional knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
Consider as a plus:
- Fluency in German or other languages would be an advantage.
- Experience of infographics, Photoshop, i-design etc.
- An exciting working environment. Competitive remuneration and social incentives package.
- Development opportunities that match individual’s aspirations and motivation.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be assessed and treated in strict confidence.