We are looking for passionate DevOps engineers to contribute and ensure the smooth Continuous Delivery release process of INSIS, our insurance process management platform.
We are focused on building CI/CD release process for our product and various project release cycles. As part of the team, you will be responsible for the full automation of our applications and IT infrastructure: Application deployment automation, configuration change management and continuous delivery via playbooks, scripted pipelines and automated quality gates.
• Participate in design and implementation of end-to-end automation (application build, infrastructure as code/k8s clusters, deployment, configuration)
• Participate actively in cloud automation – AWS and Microsoft Azure
• Participate actively in Kubernetes container orchestration – internally in privately hosted cloud and externally – AWS and Microsoft Azure
• Contribute to containerization onboarding and scalability initiatives
• Design and implement Performance and Monitoring solution – Prometheus + ELK stack
• Own and drive improvements in all areas of CI/CD release processes
• Establish and implement DevOps standards and guidelines
• Contribute to the establishment and usage of in-house Performance lab (infrastructure, application, monitoring) on premise and cloud context
• Own and follow to closure complex assignments
• Communicate and apply automation across various streams
• Follow and contribute to the company wide release strategy, processes and the established guidelines
• Review and evaluate non-functional requirements documentation (solution designs, architecture diagrams, integrations, etc.)
What we expect:
• Striving for excellence and speed of delivery person
• 2+ years DevOps experience
• Cloud and Kubernetes experience
• Docker containerization experience
• Strong scripting skills
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Working experience with programming languages, CI tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson)
• Able to collaborate actively across multiple teams
• Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science (or similar)
• Good English language skills
• Willingness to learn as we provide variety or options for growing
• Experience with Oracle Weblogic Server
• Experience with Java, Databases (SQL, PL/SQL) and integrations (REST, SOAP)
• Performance or Security knowledge
• An exciting working environment.
• Competitive remuneration and social incentives package.
• Development opportunities that match an individual’s aspirations and motivation.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be assessed and treated in strict confidence