Full Stack Node.js Software Engineer
We are looking for a strong full-stack Node.js software engineer, responsible for the further development of our groundbreaking products and omni-channel services from technical and strategic perspective. You will be working as part of a multinational product development team.
- Further development of our groundbreaking products and services from technical and strategic perspective.
- You would be part of a team of dedicated product owners, software architects and developers to develop front office solutions for our clients and partners in the insurance industry.
- You will develop features and modules in a node.js environment, extending our own domain-specific language that can be used in web applications. You will integrate our solution with a wide range of 3rd party systems and incorporate new features like AI.
- Take ownership over performance, scalability, and accessibility issues.
- Stay up to date on best practices and cutting-edge technology developments.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge in REST and SOAP API design and development.
- Experience developing medium-to-large, multi-tiered applications.
- Proficient in usage of version control with GIT.
- Fluent in English.
Considered a plus:
- Passion for clean code and an eye for simplicity and pragmatism.
- Experience with at least one modern front-end development framework such as Angular or React/Redux.
- German language skills are a plus.
- An exciting working environment.
- Competitive remuneration and social incentives package.
- Development opportunities that match an individual’s aspirations and motivation.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be assessed and treated in strict confidence.