Responsible for ensuring the product meets the established standards of quality.
- Create Test scenarios and Test cases that will verify Business Requirements against the proposed Solution
- Performing static reviews of agreed project documentation (e.g. Business Requirements, Solution Design) from a test perspective
- Producing a Test Plan document Identifying and capturing defects and where appropriate monitoring and re-testing them
- Producing a Test Progress Report
- Executing Test Plan and capturing results Willing to travel abroad (occasional)
- Bachelor degree 2+ years testing experience
- Self-motivated to achieve excellence
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Database
- Strong knowledge of QA tools, concepts and methodologies
- Experience in Functional, “End to End” and System Integration testing
- B2 level - English language
- Ability to work independently in a small and dynamic team of individual contributors
Considered a plus:
- ISTQB certificate Foundation level or any other QA certificates
- Insurance knowledge
- Attention to details
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Data collection and requirement analysis
- An exciting working environment
- Competitive remuneration and social incentives package.
If you are interested, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be assessed and treated in strict confidence.