PL/SQL Software Engineer
Fadata is looking to hire for its team in Burgas a PL/SQLSoftware Engineer with the following profile:
- Design, develop and test database solution in PL/SQL.
- Analyze product requirements, develop technical specifications.
- Manage own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in Oracle PL/SQL and database development.
- Experience with large or very large databases.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Considered a plus:
- Good understanding of the software development methodologies.
- Experience in software development for insurance industry.
- Software development experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages.
- An exciting working environment.
- Competitive remuneration and social incentives package.
- Development opportunities that match individual’s aspirations and motivation.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be assessed and treated in strict confidence.