PL/SQL Software Engineer in Serbia
Fadata Serbia is looking to hire for its team in Belgrade a PL/SQL Software Engineer with the following profile.
- Design, develop and test database solution in PL/SQL.
- Analyze, design, develop and test reports, interfaces, conversions, solutions and workflows with Oracle technology tools such as Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, Oracle Apex, Oracle Applications Framework.
- Analyze product requirements, develop technical specifications.
- Manage own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in Oracle PL/SQL and database development.
- Experience with large or very large databases.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Considered a plus:
- Good understanding of the software development methodologies.
- Experience in exposing and consuming SOAP and REST services is considered as a serious plus.
- Knowledge and experience of Apex
- Experience in software development for ERP and/or core insurance solutions.
- Software development experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages.
- Knowledge and experience of BI Publisher, Oracle Reports and Oracle Forms.
- An exciting working environment.
- Competitive remuneration and social incentives package.
- Development opportunities that match individual’s aspirations and motivation.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be assessed and treated in strict confidence.