PL/SQL Support Developer
Have you ever helped a stranger in need?
If you have done this at least once in your lifetime you have to admit that the feeling is so satisfying!
Now you have the chance to help daily insurance businesses in need to succeed in their business-critical mission.
We also have some good news!
Unlike the typical IT support function, Fadata support requires much more of experience and expertise and is far away from being a graduate job. In fact, we are looking for a mix of PLSQL development skills and some insurance business knowledge (but don’t worry about the insurance background – we will help you!). Our support team is assembled by top talented developers having a passion for customers.
If you have a talent in helping others and have experience with PL/SQL development, then you might be a match for us.
- Supports insurance system business logic in an Oracle database using PL/SQL.
- Develops small and medium size features and customization as required by the client.
- Cooperates with Business and Technical Consultants Collects requirements about change requests that have arisen as a response to an operational problem.
- Collaborates with the implementation team during the client onboarding period to support.
- Proposes optimizations in the software.
- Performs unit testing of developed solutions and components.
- Frequently interacts with client administrators and IT specialists Is an active part of the client offering process.
Considered a plus:
- 2+ year of experience in Oracle PL/SQL and database development.
- Experience with large or very large databases.
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Very good command of English (both written and spoken).
- Self-driven and motivated person eager to excel Strong customer facing attitude.
- Ability to work in dynamic environment adhering to timelines Ability to follow instructions and processes.
- Knowledge and prior experience with:
+ Java and Oracle ADF.
+ Developing insurance or financial applications.
- Basic knowledge of the insurance business.
- An exciting working environment.
- Competitive remuneration and social incentives package.
- Development opportunities that match individual’s aspirations and motivation.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be assessed and treated in strict confidence.