Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and makes INSIS product demonstrations to prospective clients and partners.
- Works with the prospective clients and partners to identify demo or POC business requirements and translates them into workable INSIS solutions.
- Configures the INSIS application as appropriate to achieve conformity with the prospective client or partner requirements and scenarios for demos, proofs of concept (POC) and engages in POC activities and workshops with the appropriate parties.
- Travels to prospective client locations to perform demos and participate in POC’s as required.
- Represents Fadata in workshops and information exchange sessions with the industry analysts such as Gartner, Celent, etc.
- Works according to the leads and priorities set by Fadata Pursuit Director, reports progress and results to Pursuit Director and Head of Consulting and Implementation.
- Compiles information for and drives the completion of Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposal (RFP).
- Provides input to project estimates after analyzing the proposed development approach and complexity.
- Assesses the complexity of the demo or POC requirements and notifies Pursuit Director and Head of Consulting and Implementation in a timely manner if other team members’ assistance, including development and system customization, is required.
- Interfaces and collaborates with members of other teams, requested and secured by Pursuit Director, to achieve the required readiness for complex demos or POC’s requiring group effort.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Extensive experience in a similar, relevant, commercial client-facing role;
- In-depth understanding of the Insurance market and Insurance technology from a business perspective including purchasing drivers, market trends and competitors;
- Knowledge of the Lloyds Insurance market in particular would be beneficial;
- Strong credibility when working with customers at all levels, to C-Level;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- An understanding of the technical aspects of Insurance technology is ideal;
- Fluent English language skills;
- Based in London and willing to travel.
- An exciting working environment.
- Competitive remuneration and social incentives package.
- Development opportunities that match individual’s aspirations and motivation.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be assessed and treated in strict confidence.