- Manages one or more software implementation projects as required by the Client Services Division in accordance with the Fadata methodology, ensuring correct path through decision gates and that the projects achieve satisfactory sign off at project audit.
- Participates in pre-sales activity to ensure that contracted projects are realistic in terms of scope, revenue and timeline and that there is a continuous transition to delivery.
- Creates and manages a project plan for each project to ensure that the project objectives as agreed with the customer, any partners and internal stakeholders, are delivered to time, cost and quality parameters. Makes priority decisions to ensure project success.
- Responsible for managing client/partner communications and expectations; clearly communicates client/partner dependencies to the client/partner and ensures impacts of missed dependencies are understood and managed.
- Creates and manages a resource profile that aligns with the project plans and the Fadata organization design in order to deliver the project plans. Ensures the allocated project team operates smoothly and effectively.
- Validates the projected revenue and costs as contracted with the customer or partner, and tracks financial performance throughout the projects.
- Responsible for preparing Fadata methodology expected documentation such as PID or Acceptance Plan. Manages the Fadata Change Request process to prevent deviation from forecast project Profit and Loss.
- Creates and issues project status reports in accordance with the Fadata methodology.
- Establishes project review meetings with the customer and any partners, ensures documentation of those meetings and the closure of actions.
- Creates and manages a RAID log, ensuring mitigation of risks and resolution of issues arising, escalating as required in accordance with Fadata methodology.
- Ensures that project documentation is accurate, is version controlled and is stored in the appropriate project repository.
- At conclusion of a project, ensures that the transition to Support is efficiently executed and that all project documentation accurately reflects the project delivery.
- Contributes to ‘360 degree’ staff reviews, providing objective feedback on staff assigned to the projects being managed.
- An experienced project manager with a demonstrable track record of delivering projects within an insurance software environment.
- A highly developed understanding of project delivery methodologies and governance.
- Good business planning and organizing skills; rigorous in adherence to methodology.
- Detail aware, able to identify project issues and risks and propose solutions. Good judgement in regard to the need for escalation.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills; robust in management of project scope and influential in discussion with customers and partners.
- Business acumen; adept at financial management of a project.
- An ability to work across the company and to play a part in developing the skills of staff allocated to projects.
- Willing to travel and work across multiple geographies.
- An exciting working environment.
- Competitive remuneration and social incentives package.
- Development opportunities that match individual’s aspirations and motivation.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be assessed and treated in strict confidence.