Sales and Tendering Project Manager
Passionate about positive organizational development and change, you bring in your experience as a sales and tendering project manager. At this mid-senior level, you work with cross-functional international teams and ensure processes across the organization are followed systematically.
We are seeking a motivated individual, driven to make a difference in the way we interact with customers. Able to steer the direction, embed process governance and sustain effective communication with all internal stakeholders. Your calling is to be a true project leader who ensures milestones and deadlines are met as expected. You have a thing for good content and maintain the company’s master data efficiently.
In this position you will be:
- The right hand of the Sales Operations Manager who ensures the delivery of high quality sales proposals to our prospects, as well as sales reporting.
- Assist in managing effective sales pipeline management, pre-sales and related in-cycle resource planning & forecasting.
- The owner of the company master data repository, including product, roadmap, technical documentation and more.
- An advocate for adopting new technology as part of our digital transformation.
- Contributing to relevant corporate initiatives on behalf of Sales.
- Setting priorities and ensuring accuracy and completeness of tenders within the required timeframes. In this role, you will be primary project manager for the Fadata sales and tendering process.
- Maintaining the company master documentation and coordinating timely alignment in terms of tender related issues with internal and external stakeholders. enriching the knowledge base with product, technical and services offers as available.
- Chairing account- and deal- sales activity management in support of pipeline reviews and reporting.
- Advocate of the Fadata project delivery methodology and governance gates, ensuring sales to service transition in compliance with auditable standards.
- Managing a repository of deal and client data for reference and analysis.
- Rolling out internal processes related to sales and pre-sales, and working with Salesforce.com
- The ideal candidate is an experienced project manager or business analyst with track record in a software environment, direct involvement in multi-country multi-department projects, and high-value, content rich proposal development.
- This person must display ability to work in a small team to effectively achieve required outcomes and possess understanding and appreciation of technology that enables efficient resource management.
- Analytical and financially aware, able to identify trends within operational data and propose corrective actions. A tech-savvy individual with excellent planning and organising skills.
- Experience with the likes of Salesforce.com, Hubspot CRM, Marketing Dynamics, etc is highly appreciated.
- Experience with Jira is desired as well as any contemporary diagramming software, such as Visio.
• An exciting working environment.
• Competitive remuneration and social incentives package.
• Development opportunities that match individual’s aspirations and motivation.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be assessed and treated in strict confidence.