Software QA Engineer
We are looking for passionate QA engineers to explore and ensure the full operability of INSIS, our insurance process management platform.
We do full stack QA (from early integration to late acceptance) on the functional requirements as well as non-functional testing (performance and security) on the required layers. We squeeze all that in CI/CD pipelines with focus on automation to fulfill the rapid timelines of product development and project deliveries. As part of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring the product meets all established standards for Quality.
- Review and evaluate requirements documentation (business requirements, solution designs and architecture diagrams)
- Prepare and execute comprehensive test plans (scope, estimations, timelines)
- Define scope of testing with focus on re-usability of the current test framework
- Participate actively in creation and maintenance of the test automation frameworks and test suites
- Troubleshoot and follow to closure complex issues
- Collaborate effectively within the scrum teams
- Follow and contribute to the company-wide test strategy, processes and the established QA guidelines
What we expect:
- Striving for excellence person
- 2+ years QA experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Testing experience with Java, Databases (SQL, PL/SQL) and integrations (REST, SOAP)
- Good understanding of SDLC, Agile methodology, QA concepts and dev/troubleshooting tools
- Able to collaborate actively across multiple teams
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science (or similar)
- Good English language skills
- Willingness to learn as we provide variety or options for growing
- Programing skills for automation or other purposes
- Performance or Security testing experience
- Insurance knowledge
- An exciting working environment.
- Competitive remuneration and social incentives package.
- Development opportunities that match individual’s aspirations and motivation.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be assessed and treated in strict confidence.