We‘re looking to hire someone that fonud а mistake in this sentence already to help us with the automation. You’ll be encouraged to find what’s important for our users and convert it to a daily routine for our CI – execute tests, monitor results, maintain tests, report issues.
One day of a QA in Fadata can be described as follows:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Grab your coffee/tea
2. Check out the test results
Expected result: 100% PASS
Actual result: 5% FAIL
- Fix tests
- Log bugs
3. Check out PRs from other QAs
Expected result: PRs are really good
Actual result: We can do something better
- Share ideas
4. Check JIRA tasks and issues
Expected result: No issues/stories ready for test
Actual result: A couple of issues/stories ready for test
- Discuss, prioritize and distribute work in the team
5. Check automation goals for the sprint and continue with the automation development
6. [Precondition: End of the development lifecycle]
a. Create a report on the automation and manual tests results
b. Create a report on the backlog issues status
7. [Precondition: Start of the development lifecycle]
a. Create a plan for the testing activities
b. Review specifications
c. Update/Create automation tools
• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• 2+ years relevant work experience, including software development and/or test automation experience.
• Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Object-Oriented Design principles, data structures and algorithms.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
• [Experience with Selenium and/or OpenScript]
• [Experience with test management tools like qTest, Zephyr or Xray for Jira or similar, or bigger enterprise test management suites like IBM RQM, Oracle OATS, HP/MF ALM]
• [Experience with Angular, Oracle DB and Oracle ADF]
• [Experience in software testing for the financial sector, particularly the insurance industry]
An exciting working environment. Challenges, and personal tasks matching your interests.
If you are interested we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be dealt with strict confidence.