- Actively participate in and manage the enterprise internal LAN and WiFi infrastructure in company offices across all locations
- Provide technical support for other teams
- Respond to and manage system events triggered by our monitoring systems or reported by our internal issue tracker
- Maintain Switches/Firewalls/VPNs – Access Control Lists, Firewall rules, SSL (OpenVPN) and IPSec VPN connections
- Ensure all IT global policies/standards and procedures are in place
- Follow change control management while implementing system changes, upgrades, and updates
- Good knowledge of network devices,
LAN/WAN/DMZ concepts, subnetting, routing, protocol stack, VLANs, DNS, DHCP,
vendor independent firewalls (NAT/ACL rules)
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP
networking and VPN technologies (OpenVPN, IPSec)
- Good knowledge of iptables and iproute2
- Understanding of Linux configuration
and management (Debian)
- Understanding of network security
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of
Linux scripting languages
- Good level of English, both writing
Considered a plus:
- Experience with Linux in virtualized
environments (KVM), Open vSwitch, SDN
- Experience with BGP
- Knowledge of Linux clusters – installation,
- LPIC, CompTIA Linux+/Security+, CCNA/CCNP
- An exciting working environment.
- Competitive remuneration and social incentives package.
- Development opportunities that match an individual’s aspirations and motivation.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be assessed and treated in strict confidence.